Jan 30, 2009

Memes

Yay for memes! I love memes, so I'll be doing various memes even though they don't exactly qualify as 'reviews'. Here's the first one:



Okay, so there's a meme going around where you go to the 6th folder in your pictures then click on the 6th picture, then write about it. Here's mine:






This picture was taken 7/11/08 at 3:38 PM. It's our hotel room at the Holiday Inn in Philadelphia. Me, my mom, dad, and cousin went to see a Phillies game. Also, all those clothes on the bed are my mom's. It was a very fun day, because we also went swimming. Oh, and it was 3 days before my birthday.

I'll give memes a 8/10.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had an excellent time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy - We did! I think it was also fireworks night, so I'll try to find the video I took of that and put it up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel silly asking but what is a meme? I wish I was in a hotel somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete

Check Out